got my sonar

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abevelheimer

Reaction score
picked up a lowance 4x with down scan imaging no gps tho don't really need that option, this baby does it all I'm impressed even has a flasher for my ice fishing adventures

regular priced at 180ish bucks found it at Walmart locally knocked down to 125bucks had a 20 dollar gift card from the inlaws from Christmas and my company discount knocked off another 20% so for the 2 yr protection plan and overall cost it ran me just under 100bucks not too shabby I hooked it to the battery and was playing with it not sure how to use it yet but its all just trial and error

abevelheimer said:
picked up a lowance 4x with down scan imaging no gps tho don't really need that option, this baby does it all I'm impressed even has a flasher for my ice fishing adventures

regular priced at 180ish bucks found it at Walmart locally knocked down to 125bucks had a 20 dollar gift card from the inlaws from Christmas and my company discount knocked off another 20% so for the 2 yr protection plan and overall cost it ran me just under 100bucks not too shabby I hooked it to the battery and was playing with it not sure how to use it yet but its all just trial and error
I saw these at ourWalmart store It came with the HST-WSBL transducer. IN order to get down scan ,you had to buy the HDI transducer at about $120.00. I hope this didn't happen to you . Hope you like .....crappie1133

Latest posts