• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Transducer

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natestep

Reaction score
Im looking for a transducer for a Eagle Cuda fish finder. The plug has both the transducer and power wire in one plug. I bought a couple of used finders and one of them didnt come with a transducer. So if any one has a transducer that the head unit went bad let me know please.

What model? I found a few of them online for cheap when I got the replacement transducer for my similar PiranhaMAX 215.

Its going on a 350S-Map but alot of the other models have the same one. I have looked all over the place and the only place I could find new ones they were 64.95 plus 12.00 shipping. I can buy a 128 for that and have the whole deal. I found one on ebay that still has 5 days left on it that Im watchin.

Looks like it uses the same transducer system as some lower end Lowrance fishfinders too. Hope that helps if someone is looking at this.

Latest posts