• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED ~~~ Humminbird 2 pin Power Cable ~~~

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clamman

Reaction score
I'm looking for a Humminbird 2 pin power cable. The same one used on every Humminbird since 1989 except the 1100 models. It doesn't mater how long it is as long as the 2 pin connector is good and it has at least a few inches of wire still attached. I've got an Old Humminbird 400 ID with the transducer but no power cord.... I'd rather not have to buy a $35 new cable just for testing purposes. So if anyone has an old cable laying around and don't want too much for it, please send me a PM or reply here.

My sincere thanks in advance for your time, consideration, and reply !

If your were closer, I'd invite you to come over and use mine. Can you jury rig a cable by using some inline crimp on wire splices that are crimped just enough to make them slip on snugly?

I use a humminbird power cable without the filter to fire up my unit in the house. The only problem is that without the mounting bracket it is a little loose. Most of us bend the pins a little bit to tighten it up. I also put a little silicon caulk on the outside of the cable to make it a little snugger. They are available at several places on the internet and I see that Walmart has them for $15. It also looks like they ship for pickup at the store for free.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Humminbird-PC-10-Power-Cable-6-Foot/13437600

I understand the filter or choke helps eliminate some interferance when you have something else hooked to the battery, like a trolling motor. Here is a link for a discussion on it on the filter or choke. Your FF will work without the filter but you could get some lines or distortion on the screen. I would guess that the interrerence might be less of a problem on the older ff than it is on the new color/HD units.

https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=29583&hilit=humminbird#p304365

I have one extra. PM me and I will need your address. I guess I can do a C.O.D..here is a picture let me know if this works...

Attachments

• 0326131733a.jpg
    0326131733a.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 681
  • 0326131734a.jpg
    0326131734a.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 681

Latest posts