The ultimate bowfishing boat?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is this the ultimate bow fishing boat?

My buddy Micky was nice enough to show me around his 1768 tunnel hull bowfishing boat!

Is this the ultimate set up? Or is their anything else he should add?

He is also having trouble keeping his LED lights running. He has to replace them about once a year due to some of them going out. Is there a brand that will not have this problem? If so what brand have you had luck with?

Don’t forget to hit that like and subscribe button!

Thanks for your time and as always
Tight lines
Decked Out Jon Boats

The ultimate bowfishing boat tour! - 1768 Tunnel hull "Under the deck"
https://youtu.be/AzKe0HDKNu4

I've never bow fished and know nothing about it. I was surprised at how thick the line was attached to the arrow. I kind of skipped through the video kind of hoping it would show him catching (skewering) a fish. Missed it if he got one. Pretty impressive nonetheless.

I’m not a bow fisherman either. I just thought the boat was cool and set up well. I figured I’d help my buddy show off a little! Lol

Maybe in the spring I’ll go out with him and film a hunt? Head over and hit the subscribe button so you can stay up to date. Lots of great things planned for my channel.

That's pretty nice. Almost identical to the one I used to fish with but mine didn't have a tunnel. Once you fish from an airboat, outboard powered bowfishing rigs become novelties. Airboat is the only way to go if you're real serious.

turbotodd said:
That's pretty nice. Almost identical to the one I used to fish with but mine didn't have a tunnel. Once you fish from an airboat, outboard powered bowfishing rigs become novelties. Airboat is the only way to go if you're real serious.

Not really because there are a lot of places airboats won't go because they are too tall.

you ain't been around these guys.

Tall means nothing. They'll just run it in there and bust whatever's in the way.

Pretty rare to be too tall around here, at least where we shoot (off the river in the many coves creeks and cutoffs).

If you guys ain't never been bowfishing, see if you can find a guide & pay him. It's a lot of fun. First time I went, I wanted to throw the rods and reels in the trash. It can be intense nonstop action. I was worn out in under an hour that night but I was using a bow that had way too much draw weight for bow fishing.

About a month later I was bowfishing from the bank (well from a rock jetty) on the river. I think I shot probably 65 to 70 gar in about an hour and there were some folks out there that took every one of them for the backstraps. They were all 4 foot length or better, almost all longnose. Saw one gator (gar) but they are protected and ain't supposed to shoot them here. He had to be 6' or more.

pretty popular here, or was at one time. I work with a former world champ. That's how I got my feet wet.

Latest posts