Limit of Rainbow Today

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LDUBS

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Managed a limit of rainbow trout. Rods out at 7:15. Five in the bag a little after 9:00. Trolling in about 110' of water with lures at 33'. As per usual for this lake during warm weather, there were some copepods, but all good when fillet (filleted?). Fun day until I went back to the ramp and discovered one of my trailer cross members had some pretty significant damage.

The lake is about 5 deg's cooler than it was last week. I always look forward to winter fishing on this lake.

IMG_2217.jpg

IMG_2208.jpg

Nice job - I have been trolling for trout as well, so far cannot get dialed in

In the spring it was constant fish on the troll, no monsters but a good way to find them then stop and cast

This is a tough time of the year for me. As the water cools the fishing moves much shallower to another part of the lake. Right now I am kind of in limbo where to try. But, I'm going to give it the ol college try tomorrow! haha.

Nice.

I hate you both. :)

(edit: I have fantasy dreams of having caught enough Rainbow Trout to eat for more than one meal. My crik is parsimonious when it comes to trout, and even when it does provide they are 9-12 inches. There is nothing more tasty for me.)

Latest posts