Horses @ss Award

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassAddict

Reaction score
Today I figured id let Shinerman catch 'decent' bass while I took the opportunity to secure my place at the head of the horses @ss contest......... Man that trophy is gonna look good in my trophy case.................. Oh yea Esquired all these monsters were caught off of the purple 4" senko, you owe me 3 more prizes

Attachments

• dscf1505_683.jpg
    dscf1505_683.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 839
  • dscf1504_605.jpg
    dscf1504_605.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 839
  • cropped_138.jpg
    cropped_138.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 839
FishinsMyLife317 said:
Never tried a purple worm before...that might be the next big thing! Nice bass.
Junebug is really really dark purple. Also, never tried grape? That's pretty popular as a color choice.

I take after my dad. He/I'm too old fashioned to use anything but Green Pumpkin or Black at night. I guess I need to expand my color arsenal.

slim357 said:
**** didnt even know you had a website, nice fish pic on there.

We kept it quiet till I had something up, there needs to be much more added but between Me and my web guru buddy we dont get much time to work on it except for once a week.

FishinsMyLife317 said:
Never tried a purple worm before...that might be the next big thing! Nice bass.

I almost passed on it too if it wasent for guys telling me on cloudy days purple is deadly in florida!! I wounder how youll do with it up north and out west... And stuck with that grren pumpkin, IMO it works in almost all situations.

FishinsMyLife317 said:
I take after my dad. He/I'm too old fashioned to use anything but Green Pumpkin or Black at night. I guess I need to expand my color arsenal.

OLD FASHIONED!!!! one of the first and best plastic worms was the Mann's jelly worm that came in a grape color!!!!

Bass - looking good

l_ee40c2652f36750958c34d15d2f8349b.jpg

never fished a purple worm wow, Ive gone thru so many colors, but the river i fish (the potomac) I almost exclusively throw power worms in blue fleck, which is a plum colors worm.

redbug said:
FishinsMyLife317 said:

OLD FASHIONED!!!! one of the first and best plastic worms was the Mann's jelly worm that came in a grape color!!!!

Heck yeah! The worm that all have tried to duplicate. :D

mann's 4" inch grape flat tail worm rocked back in the day. bout 1982 i quess. we would fish them on a weedless hook with no worm weight. slide them in and out of the cattails. Dad and I loaded the stringer in those days.