First fish of 2012

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SVOMike86

Reaction score
Went out stomping the banks of the lake at my condo today. 4" Reaction Innovations Sweet Beaver. Dirty Sanchez color. What a name. First fish of the day was this one, didn't have a scale, but I'd say it was an easy 4, maybe 4.5 pounds. Fat as a football. Can't wait for the coming weeks. IT'S ON!
First bass 2012.jpg

Nice! We had a 67 degree day today. I really wanted to pull the boat out, but there have been 30+ mph winds all day..

Meanwhile, my buddy is sending me pics of the smallies he's catching from aboard his tin on Dale Hollow... :evil:

Haha, just noticed the move. Thanks Jim. I thought I was going crazy when I didn't see it in the "hole". Dyeguy- I'm pretty sure this is the first fish I've caught with that combo I bought from you. Thanks again Man!

Not too bad. She bit maybe 5 feet from shore. She tried to swim into some brush, my drag was too loose at first, but once it was tightened up it wasn't an issue. Maybe 30 seconds beginning to end...

Latest posts