First trip of the year

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishigan

Reaction score
Finally had decent conditions to get the boat out. Hit my local river, went 1 for 3 on steelhead, with the one i landed being a beautiful 11 lb. female. Here are a couple of cool photos from my GoPro.
Cool.png

Steelhead.png

Awesome! Keep it up, your helping me get through Winter. You fish other species too?

I am planning a cool contest this year and Video footage will offer a bonus prize!

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=342044#p342044 said:
Jim » 17 Feb 2014, 11:54[/url]"]Awesome! Keep it up, your helping me get through Winter. You fish other species too?

I am planning a cool contest this year and Video footage will offer a bonus prize!

I will fish for just about anything that swims, but October through March its pretty much just steelhead. The video on this one didn't turn out that great, as I had some technical difficulties with my camera mount. Once I get a little better with my Gopro I will be sure to share some videos.

Awesome! I wish we had those species in Texas. Just something I've always wanted to catch. Guess I will have to add it to my bucket list and travel one day. But not know got to get the boat ready for crappie fishing in the creeks in a few weeks provided the weather stays stable here in Texas :LOL2: Artic cold front next week the weather man says.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=342458#p342458 said:
ccm » 21 Feb 2014, 22:21[/url]"]Awesome! I wish we had those species in Texas. Just something I've always wanted to catch. Guess I will have to add it to my bucket list and travel one day. But not know got to get the boat ready for crappie fishing in the creeks in a few weeks provided the weather stays stable here in Texas :LOL2: Artic cold front next week the weather man says.

Yeah the weather has been holding me back from getting out. We had a slight warm up, but now the forecast is calling for below zero temps again, with -20 wind chills.

Latest posts