FISHING OHIO

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where in Ohio? I am from Huntington, WV. I can be in Ohio in about 10 min. from my house and I can be in KY in about 15 minutes, give or take a few...

Waterwings said:
cyberflexx,

thanks for purchasing a Ky license and supporting our fisheries! 8)

Who said anything about me buying one? LOL!!!

Just kidding.. Out of state is 50 bucks, thank goodness they took the boat slip fee away..I always buy KY license since Yatesville is much much better than East Lynn in WV and I get to to both lakes in the same amount of time and the drive to KY is almost all 4 lane and the road to EastLynn is a narrow 2 lane country road with alot of rednecks that like to hog both lanes..
I also have a Corp of Engineer map of Yatesville from 1967, way before the lake was made, so I had a slight edge on some of the creek channels, house seat locations and such. I just took my smaller map, matched up the terrain elevation marks on the new map and old, then I marked locations on the little map i keep in the boat. :)

First welcome... I am not too far from ohio, but I have never fished there.

$50 for the out of state license kills me. almost doubled last year. Oh well... I'll pay it no matter what it is I do too much fishing in KY. My wife about died this winter when I went to Dale and had to buy my KY and TN out of state licenses ..

Latest posts