Big Score this Morning

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LDUBS

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Got up early. Cold and cloudy out. In the truck by 5:45. I was still groggy but needed to get on the road.

I managed to hit the personal care aisle at 6:10 AM and scored a 12 pack of toilet paper!

Congrats.

If everyone just bought 1 pkg, there wouldn't be a shortage.

CV has nothing to do with digestive system upset, so I don't get the hoarding incentive.

Could it be ---- it's scaring the crap out of everyone! :LOL2:
Agree with CedarRiver, if everyone just bought what they needed , when they need it, there would be plenty to go around for everyone just like before the coronavirus scare.

CedarRiverScooter said:
Congrats.

If everyone just bought 1 pkg, there wouldn't be a shortage.

CV has nothing to do with digestive system upset, so I don't get the hoarding incentive.

It really is sad. At a time when we should be helping each other, people are hoarding things. I agree with normal purchasing there would be no shortage of bread, rice, soap, TP, or paper towels. People are in panic mode or are hoping to resell at a profit. One of our neighborhood websites has banned selling of TP or hand sanitizer for that very reason.

And, there is another reason not to stock up. Spend a few weeks under a stay-home order and getting out to the grocery store for anything is a treat!

Costco for one is not taking returns from people who realized they didn’t need to buy 500 rolls of TP.

Latest posts