Scotty 1015 Side Mount Brackets

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LDUBS

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I have two 1015 Side Mount Brackets for Scotty Down riggers. These mounts work well on narrow or uneven gunnels. They are made specifically for use with Scotty compact manual down riggers: #1050-Depthmaster and 1060-Depthking, both of which have 23" booms.

I've attached a photo and the dimension views from Scotty's site. I'll handle the mailing via USPS to Continental U.S.

Reply if you can use these and you have at least 10 posts on TB.net. Questions are welcome. I'll leave this up for a week. If more than one taker, I will "electronically" draw names using random.org.

Attachments

• Scotty 1015 Mount.png
    Scotty 1015 Mount.png
    160.2 KB · Views: 2,996
  • 1015 dim.png
    1015 dim.png
    42.5 KB · Views: 2,997
  • 1015 Dim1.png
    1015 Dim1.png
    33.4 KB · Views: 2,997
  • 1015 Dim2.png
    1015 Dim2.png
    30.3 KB · Views: 2,997
I'd love to give these a shot. I've currently got a 1050 and narrow gunnels , probably going to pick up another soon. These may work better than my current solution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deadkitty said:
I'd love to give these a shot. I've currently got a 1050 and narrow gunnels , probably going to pick up another soon. These may work better than my current solution.

Good deal. PM me your address and I'll get these in the mail to you. I probably won't be able to get to the post office until Tuesday.

Your current mounting plate will bolt right on top of these side mounts. You might want to make some shims so the mounts are horizontal or however you want them). I have a couple of my "prototype" shims that I'll toss in the box. If they work for you, great. I suggest you use a backer on the outside of your hull. I used the same phenolic the shims were made from. I put some photos below showing the mount, backer, and DR pointed inboard, which is kind of nice for trailering.

Thanks.

Larry

Attachments

• IMG_0101.JPG
    IMG_0101.JPG
    133 KB · Views: 2,906
  • IMG_0103.JPG
    IMG_0103.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 2,906
  • IMG_0104.JPG
    IMG_0104.JPG
    143.4 KB · Views: 2,906
Right on, I like how low profile that looks when it's not deployed. Stoked to try it out.