CE Smith Guide Posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LDUBS

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I no longer need the pictured guide posts. The PVC part is about 30". The total height from the bottom of the bracket is about 40" - 42". Each leg of the brackets is about 16". I also have the mounting plates and U-bolts (not pictured).

You will notice the one on the right had some heat applied. Don't ask! Haha.

All I ask is that you be an existing TB member and pay the postage. Or, if you are near the Concord area we can arrange a pick-up.

Total package will weigh about 15 pounds. Box size will be about 36"x18"x4" (or as close to that as I can find). I'm in zip 94517. If you are interested please calculate mailing cost to your location to make sure it is worth it you.

First come, etc.

Thanks.

Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 2.38.15 PM.png

Oh, I need a set of these...wish you were closer. UPS is having a hard time figuring out the postage....I'll see what I can get from Fedex. I'm at 30316

If Hardwaregrrl backs out, I’d take the posts.

Consider shipping them WITHOUT the PVC, as that can be locally sourced for cheap. It is the length of the package that’ll skyrocket the shipping co$t.

hardwaregrrl said:
Oh, I need a set of these...wish you were closer. UPS is having a hard time figuring out the postage....I'll see what I can get from Fedex. I'm at 30316

OK, let me know what you decide. Dale's suggestion about skipping the PVC makes a lot of sense.

Latest posts