New bearings for my revo

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkbirocz

Reaction score
Well after tearing apart my old revo stx-hs this winter and polishing and painting it, I decided to get some new bearings for the reel. I went with a set of orange seal ceramic abec7 bearings from boca bearings. I put them in last thursday and have fished with them a bunch now. They are awesome. I can sail a frog into my few wraps of mono backer I have on my spool. I know someone on the site had said to stay away from ceramic for the revo stx since it only has magforce, but that was like telling me to buy them :lol: Anyway just wanted to pass along a link as they are a really good product and I am definately going to getting some for all my old round abu's I used as a kid. I have the magforce practically off and my spool super free, and I really have to mind my thumb or the bait will totally get away from me, I love it.
https://www.bocabearings.com/

i got a wicked backlash on the first cast of my abu when i switched out the stock bearings :LOL2:,best money spent on a reel. its 8 years old and works awesome. i've pulled in a LOT of steelhead and salmon on it.

Latest posts