• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

F/S Basstender 10.6 w/ trl & 5hp Evinrude & 2 trolling mtrs

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

basstender10.6

Reaction score
For sale is a 2002 Basstender 10.6 with a 1999 Evinrude 5ho 4 stroke outboard, two minn kota trolling motors and a load right bandit trailer.

The boat is a 2002 Basstender 10.6 that was purchased new in 2004. It is 11' long and 60" wide. This boat is the most stable boat under 14' that I have ever been on. Two full size men can stand on the side and it will not move an inch. It weights 240 and is very soild. This boat is set up for serious fishing. It has a raised front deck with a swivel chair and a bow mount trolling motor hookup port. In e middle of the boat there is a live well that is air rated and has a drain plug on the bottom. On the back there is another trolling motor hookup port as well as the control panel for the navigation lights and live well. The boat can take up to a 15hp motor but moves nicely with even just a trolling motor. It has a grey cover with fits the boat perfectly. It has one rip but it has been patched and doesn't not leak one bit.

The motor is a 1999 Evinrude 5hp 4 stroke with very low hours. The boat will get up on plane if the weigh in the boat is balanced. The motor runs but is leaving water from the water pump inside. I do not have the time to fix it so I am selling it as is. Included is a 3 gallon tank and a hose.

The trailer is a 2004 load right bandit with less than 100 miles on it. It was recently re wired and all of the lights work. It has the upgraded 12" wheels and galvanized rims. The tongue accepts a 1&7/8" ball. It has bearing buddies and a swing jack. This trailer is basically brand new and the tires still have the dimples on them.

The boat comes with two trolling motors and a brand new battery. One trolling motor is a minn kota maxxum 55lb thrust digital motor. The digital motor is much more efficient and makes the battery last so much longer. The other motor is a mminn kota endura 50lb thrust that has been completely re done by a certified minn kota repair shop and has gotten very little use since. The battery is brand new and haven't even been used once.

New this boat sells for over $2,800
The trailer is $1,500
The minn kota maxxum is $400
The minn kota endura is $300
The batter was $130 a few months ago

This boat is the perfect fishing boat for anyone looking to get into the smaller fishing spots where the big fish are. It handles rough water great and would be a perfect boat for teens looking to cruise around.

I am asking $2,200 for the whole package.

https://newjersey.craigslist.org/boa/4562309635.html

Latest posts