2007 TinBoats.Net XMAS Giveaway

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats all. Got my jerk shads the other day. Thank you very much. They look good. I'll be doing some bassin' this spring that's for sure.

On the 22nd day of Xmas, Bassboy1 scored some nice sweethogs. These are a cool color. Im not sure if they are rootbeer and flake, or New Penny and flake. These are really sharp looking. They are the ones next to the pink jerk shads in the picture in the first post.

Congrats Bassboy1! :D

Wow! Those will be just the ticket when it warms up - that is, if the water comes back up. :D 'Bout froze my butt off today. Thanks!
This site really takes the cake. On other sites, there is occasional generosity among members, but this site just breaths friendliness, and overall helpful people. I think we have ourselves a keeper here. :D
Thanks Jim, you really have done good, and thanks to all of ya'll, as no matter how hard Jim were to try, if it weren't for the members, this site couldn't be what it is.

Congrats 22 day of Christmas, bassboy1, good luck with these baits, Sounds like a pretty unique color.

Thanks for the gift SANTA JIM !!!
this is a great site with a great group of guys on it.
I look forward to sticking many monster bass on the pc finesse worms in the kit

Thanks again

Wayne

Latest posts