2007 TinBoats.Net XMAS Giveaway

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The final prize, and it's a dandy. A Custom painted PCBAITS rip style bait. This looks like a killer color.

I have to pull the name a bit later because the Program that pulls the name is on my laptop upstairs LOL! Here is a picture to drool over, You might just be the lucky winner....stay tuned. :D

Attachments

• ripbait.jpg
    ripbait.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 1,344
Jim said:
The final prize, and it's a dandy. A Csutom painted PCBAITS rip style bait. This looks like a killer color.

I have to pull the name a bit later because the Program that pulls the name is on my laptop upstairs LOL! Here is a picture to drool over, You might just be the lucky winner....stay tuned. :D
whoever wins that is going to be one lucky person! Typing on my itouch is fun!

I just painted a handfull of that pattern in the past few days! It's one of my favorites to fish with, got bright and dark colors all rolled into one bait, no use to swap out for color, just action :)

On the final day of Christmas the lucky winner was bcritch. Congrats sir, you won the lure pictured a few posts above!

Well folks, That concludes the 2007 XMAS giveaway. It was fun, and just wait till you see what I have planned for next Christmas. It will be off the hook.....GUARANTEED!

You thought this was fun, wait till next year....enough said.
\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

=D>

Everything will/should be mailed out by friday.

Jim said:
On the final day of Christmas the lucky winner was bcritch. Congrats sir, you won the lure pictured a few posts above!

Well folks, That concludes the 2007 XMAS giveaway. It was fun, and just wait till you see what I have planned for next Christmas. It will be off the hook.....GUARANTEED!

=D>

congrats to all! This was great jim, you are the best! Can't wait till next year!:D

Congrats Mr. Christmas Day, way to go Mr.bcritch, that rattle trap bait looks like a winner.

Jim said:

=D>

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! That lure looks great :D :D :D
Thank you Jim!!!
Congrats to all of the other winners as well

:D :D Thanks for the hogs. Imagine I won something :D
I am excited to try them . And will let you know . Thanks again from the guy up North.

Latest posts