2009 Halloween Pumpkin Carving Contest

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Time for the THIRD annual Pumpkin Carving contest. A Carving contest on a tin boat site? You bet! :LOL2:

Here is the thread for the first one (2007) in case your new or missed it.
https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=710
Here is the thread for the 2008 Contest
https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4885

Still my all time favorite! 8)
Picture958.jpg

RULES - PLEASE READ
All pictures must be PM'd or emailed to me by Friday 8PM the day before Halloween. If you submit them here, it will not count. You must not make reference to your own carving.
****The initials TB must be somewhere in the picture.****
You can submit one pumpkin only for the contest.
Winners will be chosen by a vote by the members with the Moderators breaking a tie.
Voting will begin on Halloween day and End on Monday 8PM Eastern. Please...no voting for yourself.

Winner gets:
A custom painted BYOB Deep Diving lure, a variety of JDBaits plastics, and a Custom hand made TinBoats.net spinnerbait made by me.

Disclaimer: All rules and prizes can change because. :D

PUMPKIN #1
001.JPG

002.JPG

PUMPKIN #2
004_.jpg

005_.jpg

PUMPKIN #3
007.JPG

008.JPG

PUMPKIN #4
009.JPG

010.JPG

If there is a Donkey Kong carved into a pumpkin I call no fair for Captains hint...

And if there is a cow in one, that doesn't mean it's mine.

I can carve the turkey and fish, but a pumpkin is another story. I can envision the winner pumkin, however when its all said and done I will still end up with three triangles and a mouth of missing teeth.

Now that I set the expectation low I should be a shoe in to win. :mrgreen:

Just kidding, I still cant draw worth a crappie.
Good luck.

Rule Change:

All Pumpkins must be submitted by Friday. Voting Begins Saturday on Halloween and ends on the Monday Nov 2nd at 8PM Eastern.

This is open to all members, and you can vote even if you do not submit a pumpkin.

The contest is off if there are less than 5 entrants.

I am going to carve a pumpkin tonight. Just hoping I didn't bit off more than I can chew!

The rules just say Tin Boats needs to be in the picture. Hopefully written on a card is acceptable.

Popeye said:
bearsphan3.14 said:
The rules just say Tin Boats needs to be in the picture. Hopefully written on a card is acceptable.

Actually the rules say intials, not Tin Boats

The Big Guy said:
****The initials TB must be somewhere in the picture.****

Either or guys, Just so we know it was carved this year. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts