2009 Halloween Pumpkin Carving Contest

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's mine! :mrgreen:

pumpkincarving.jpg

J/K...But is that not cool? :lol:

Since my Brother-in-Law is in the hospital recovering from Lung Cancer surgery I didn't think my sister would be too into carving her own pumpkin this year. And because I had to go get a pumpkin for the Tinboat contest I picked up a second one that I carved for her.

normal_Char_s_Pumpkin.jpg

I started to carve my pumpkin last night and got so irritated with it that I am going to go old school again

Something like this! :LOL2: :BS:

pumphapface.jpg

Jim,

If we don't make it to 5 could you post the pictures and we still have a vote, just no prizes for the winner? Bragging rights would have to do.

Popeye scared me off - I had a great pumpkin all carved and ready to go but his constant posts about cows made me a little nervous so i failed to enter :shock:

Nah, every spare moment i have bend chasing those striped bass around - i am leaving to catch the morning tide (and hopefully bite) in about 2 minutes

Reports may follow

Popeye said:
Jim,

If we don't make it to 5 could you post the pictures and we still have a vote, just no prizes for the winner? Bragging rights would have to do.

I changed my mind (The beauty of running your own site :LOL2: ) The contest will go on! Posting it in a a few minutes.

I carved a pumpkin last night. I would have donated it to a member (for a share of the prize of course) :wink: .

As you know .... I'm new to this site .... but this idea of a Pumpkin Carving contest, should be applauded by all. I have looked at all of this years entries ... and my hat is off to all of you.

This is a first class web-site as well as all the members and the board members who run this site every day.

Thanks to everyone and Happy Holloween.

Status
Not open for further replies.