2009 Halloween Pumpkin Carving Contest

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's mine! :mrgreen:

pumpkincarving.jpg

J/K...But is that not cool? :lol:

Since my Brother-in-Law is in the hospital recovering from Lung Cancer surgery I didn't think my sister would be too into carving her own pumpkin this year. And because I had to go get a pumpkin for the Tinboat contest I picked up a second one that I carved for her.

normal_Char_s_Pumpkin.jpg

I started to carve my pumpkin last night and got so irritated with it that I am going to go old school again

Something like this! :LOL2: :BS:

pumphapface.jpg

Jim,

If we don't make it to 5 could you post the pictures and we still have a vote, just no prizes for the winner? Bragging rights would have to do.

Popeye scared me off - I had a great pumpkin all carved and ready to go but his constant posts about cows made me a little nervous so i failed to enter :shock:

Nah, every spare moment i have bend chasing those striped bass around - i am leaving to catch the morning tide (and hopefully bite) in about 2 minutes

Reports may follow

Popeye said:
Jim,

If we don't make it to 5 could you post the pictures and we still have a vote, just no prizes for the winner? Bragging rights would have to do.

I changed my mind (The beauty of running your own site :LOL2: ) The contest will go on! Posting it in a a few minutes.

I carved a pumpkin last night. I would have donated it to a member (for a share of the prize of course) :wink: .

As you know .... I'm new to this site .... but this idea of a Pumpkin Carving contest, should be applauded by all. I have looked at all of this years entries ... and my hat is off to all of you.

This is a first class web-site as well as all the members and the board members who run this site every day.

Thanks to everyone and Happy Holloween.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts