2007 TinBoats.Net XMAS Giveaway

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
woohoo i'm psyched. I needed to pick up another chartreuse spinnerbait. Thanks again jim!

Jim, I received my Rattle Trap yesterday and it looks great. Who painted it? I look forward to catching many Bass with this bad boy! Once again THANK YOU :D

Just checked my mail this morning and and low and behold, a beautiful spinnerbait waiting for me! Dampeoples, this is some serious craftsmanship.

bcritch said:
Who painted it?

Never mind. I saw Dampeoples work on some of the other posts. Real nice work! How can I purchase some of his other custom work. I don't see any custom work posted on his site.

bcritch said:
bcritch said:
Who painted it?

Never mind. I saw Dampeoples work on some of the other posts. Real nice work! How can I purchase some of his other custom work. I don't see any custom work posted on his site.

Pm or email him- he does the custom work by custom order. His prices are very reasonable considering the final product that you receive :D

Got my hogs this morning. Thanks.

I like the color. Matches some of the crawfish around here. My first thought was these would make an awesome jig trailer, but then I figured I could put them on a shakeyhead, and probe along gravel with em. Can't wait to use em. :D

bassboy1 said:
Got my hogs this morning. Thanks.

I like the color. Matches some of the crawfish around here. My first thought was these would make an awesome jig trailer, but then I figured I could put them on a shakeyhead, and probe along gravel with em. Can't wait to use em. :D

Sweet man! :D

I got my "Things" in the mail today, thanks so much Jim. I really like the color of them, Mr Peoples surely outdoes himself. I cannot wait to try them out. Hopefully I'll get to test them this week since its supposed to be warmer out.

My stuff came yesterday Thanks again for running a great site

Sterling
love the worms keep them coming spring is on the way

Wayne

Ive been so busy wrapped up in the holidays and my worm pouring operation that ive neglected posting but id like to thank Jim for my Hidden Weight Spinner Bait!!! When I got back home from my mini roadtrip/vacation it was here waiting for me and it is unbelievable, its almost too nice to fish with. If you notice i said ALMOST... im planning to tie it on next time i go fishing :) thanks again Jim!!

I forgot to post on here when I got my buzzfrogs. I got them about a week ago, and I can't wait until it warms up enough to use them as topwater so I'm using one as a jig trailer today.

Latest posts