Out of the Blue Bass fishing Tournament RIGHT NOW!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dyeguy1212 said:
cali27 said:
dyeguy1212 said:
Caught quite a few lunkers today, but nothing beat my first. I have a chance to get on the water tomorrow so I'm going to have to withhold the pic until then :wink:

under or over 5lb. Cmon dye just a hint

Approaching X pounds.. we'll have to let jim decide how big it was :D

I've been catching some huge ones for MI. Its tough competing against all the southern guys :-({|=

dyeguy1212 said:
Its tough competing against all the southern guys :-({|=

Well this southern boy zero'd today. Hopefully the weather will cooperate tomorrow for the final stretch.

How long we got left, I been in the hospital since thurs morning, Id much rather been fishing, I may get out today yet... :)

Well I guess I'll break the ice. I'll let you guys guess the weight, but she sure was long. Unfortunately for me, the pic didn't do her much justice. You guys will have to compare her with the overall size of the livewell to get a good feel.

If this were a rockbass tourney, I'd be winning :D Caught two huge ones today, which was great because we were out to catch lunch. In combo with some back straps, it was the manliest meal I've had in quite a while :lol:

Attachments

• bass.jpg
    bass.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 1,516
Nice fish guys! Jim... where's your entry?

Had the objective been to catch as many 8"-10" bass as possible, I would have no doubt won. They were schooling all over the lake and it was almost impossible *not* to catch one.

Oh well, the Out of the Blue tournament got me out on the lake this weekend, and that was prize enough :)

dyeguy1212 said:
Brine said:
I see the edit button

Where at? I have a quote button and report button at the top right of every post, with no edit option.

I think Jim must have disabled the ability to edit your posts on this thread because it is for the tournament. I see the edit button on all my other posts, just not here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts