Out of the Blue Bass fishing Tournament RIGHT NOW!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really mind, cause I think I won either way :wink: .

But by saying 8 Eastern, that normally means the tournament ends at 8pm eastern for the entire world, not 8 eastern, 8 central, and 8 pacific.

If your going to squabble over milliseconds or a slow computer,I'll just withdraw my entry.Now there are no disputes,even though you got an extra hour to do your thing.Congrats on your win,Dyeguy.

Or we could all lose our cool over some stupid free baits. I'm just joking around man, so cool it.

I'm not saying you shouldnt have a chance, I'm just saying why wait until the last possible second to submit an entry, and leave it up to fate? IMO, you're in. I'd rather beat two people than one. :lol:

I didn,t wait till the last minute on purpose.That's what happens when you fish a lake that is all two- lane highway to get to and you get behind a bunch of dumb-arses who can't even do the speed limit.That extra 20 mins. cost me.OH well.

S&MFISH said:
I didn,t wait till the last minute on purpose.That's what happens when you fish a lake that is all two- lane highway to get to and you get behind a bunch of dumb-arses who can't even do the speed limit.That extra 20 mins. cost me.OH well.

I say you're in then. Close enough.

This was fun, even though the 3 i caught today were about 10 inches. Nothing worth posting.

No arguing so Jim throws more of these!

I think Dyeguy just squeeked out the win.

From the careful scrutiny of all the pictures, it looks like Dyeguy did win this by a hair! Good job bud =D>

For the next one I am going to make the time that the pictures need to be in is by Midnight of your time zone. I was not even thinking. 8PM Eastern is 4-5 out on the west coast. Lesson learned.

Everyone who submitted a picture is going to get a TinBoats Spinnerbait. Thanks for playing! :beer:

Oh and for those that want to know or care :LOL2: .......

Saturday morning I hired a guy to come over and split wood in my yard. I had 5 trees cut down. I was helping him when I threw my back out lifting a log. I have not been able to move since. :LOL2: So like it always is, Jim did not get to fish this weekend.

Thanks guys, and thanks Jim, I appreciate the opportunity. Plus this is the first time I've ever won something on TinBoats! :mrgreen:

I caught one fish on Saturday during our tourney... an 8 POUNDER!!! wait...

I mean an 8 incher #-o - and the bad thing is, I felt something hit my crankbait set the hook and nothing was there. Reeled it on in and I was talking to Tiffany in the back of the boat and just reeling it out of the water she says "you've got a minnow!" I looked at her then at my crankbait, and apparently I had just snagged him because the Spin Tech hooks I was using wouldn't let go of him

Great job guys - glad y'all were able to put some in the boat. The fish down here are acting crazy from all the weather we've been having

I was doing a club tourny on saturday, caught one a little over 15inches, forgot to take a picture before I released him at the weigh in.. Drats!

Congrats to all those who got pictures! Way to go!

Wish I could have gotten out myself, but the work never stops. I did some carpet on my boat though. You know, carpeting was REALLY easy compared to the rest of what I did. Who would have guessed.

Jim, hope you get to feelin better soon.

Congrats dyeguy.

Next time I hope I'm not out of town. I didn't find out until Saturday night it was going on then then I had to help unpack and get laundry caught up Sunday, the wife wouldn't let me go fishing. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts