2010 Memorial Day Tournament - Winner is Brine!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to stop at a couple spots on the way home from work today.... shore fishing in my office clothes :mrgreen:

perchin said:
I'm going to stop at a couple spots on the way home from work today.... shore fishing in my office clothes :mrgreen:

Ditto that, except I'm going during lunch. McDee's in one hand, pole in the other - what a sight.

wow I can finally get in on this... I got a new phone that tethers my laptop to the internet
i will get to my farm in Marion on Monday morning that gives me a few hrs to land a hawg...
good luck to everyone and thanks to the sponsors
i will be throwing some JD BAITS frogs

Jim, do we post pics here or email them to you? Wife and i are fixing to head out.

Well heres my best so far, and for me its a good sign. This is the first creek bass I have caught since the fish kill we had 2 summers ago. Hopefully tomorrow night ill be able to get back out and catch a contender!

TourneyBass.JPG

If I am eligible here's my best from today, if not that's for a good reason to tell the wife why I had to fish all day LOL. Can you believe she actually asked to see this thread? Women!! oh well I got to fish.

100_2154-1.jpg

Caught on the BYOB bluegill crank. Nice, wide, 15" fish.

Attachments

• _Media Card_BlackBerry_pictures_IMG00126.jpg
    _Media Card_BlackBerry_pictures_IMG00126.jpg
    375.1 KB · Views: 1,414
Well, nothing to win a tournament with, but caught four about this size today so at least I didn't zero. The JDBaits mP worms in junebug seem to be the ticket. First half of the morning I threw the motoroil color with little results. I switched to the junebug and even though the size wasn't there, the bite was.

... now where's their momma?

MemorialDayOffering.jpg

I had 4 hours to fish to enter this thing... On the lake at 7 and off at 11.

5 dinks with one goodun :mrgreen:

Good luck to rest of the TinBoat nation!

TribbleMay2010.jpg

:twisted: Caught this solid fish today pitching a Brush Hog into a submerged branch....

Attachments

• MaryElmerLake009.jpg
    MaryElmerLake009.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 1,400
Well nothing to compete with what was already posted. But my brother and I hit the slough for about 2.5 hours and caught 23 bass. This being the biggest by just a little. All were in the 1 3/4, 2lb size, not real long but pretty thick. That was fun, why is it I've been Crappie fishing so much and ignoring the bass? Not anymore. :D

IMG_9183%20copy.jpg

My effort to better the dinks I caught yesterday was just didn't happen. The storms that have rolled through here the past couple days just didn't do much for the bite. I'm surprised I didn't catch a 10 pounder this morning though... I left the camera at home.

Congrats to the nice entries I've seen so far and of course thanks to Jim for a fun tournament!!!

poolie said:
Well, nothing to win a tournament with, but caught four about this size today so at least I didn't zero. The JDBaits mP worms in junebug seem to be the ticket. First half of the morning I threw the motoroil color with little results. I switched to the junebug and even though the size wasn't there, the bite was.

... now where's their momma?

MemorialDayOffering.jpg

Behold the Beast! Caught in 45 minutes of fishing while testing out the boat after the rebuild. What a great day!

2010-05-31Bass.jpg

Thanks for the tourney and reason to get out fishing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts