2010 Memorial Day Tournament - Winner is Brine!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang! Bass season doesn't open here in Southern Ontario for another 4 weeks! #-o

Can we do this again July 1/4 long weekend?

Nice catches guys!

Never caught a big enough bass to be a contender in this contest but thought I'd add a couple pics from the weekend.

The bluegill is right at or just over 12 inches. I've caught several between 10 and 12 but this guy is my biggest and our lake record so he's on his way to the taxidermist.

Attachments

• DSCN4284.JPG
    DSCN4284.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 1,367
  • DSCN4296.JPG
    DSCN4296.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 1,367
BassAddict said:
Please disregard my previous entry, caught this guy with hours to spare off a JDBaits 4" Electric Grape stickbait.

**** BA - what a time for you to get into a nice fish

Congrats :beer: \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

krueger,

That is a monster gill.

Nice rainbow too =D>

tn.jpg

not eligible, but what the hell

Everyone eat there wheaties this weekend?

Where are all these Big fish coming from?

BA, Nice Bass brother! :beer:

Kreuger....You fishing near a nuclear power plant? I have never seen a Gill that big....Ever! :LOL2:

Brine said:
krueger,

That is a monster gill.

Nice rainbow too =D>

That's thing is HUGE! Bigger than the bass I caught this weekend ;-)

Congrats on the nice fish, guys.

I had some much larger than that but they were all caught with a barbed arrow and not of the bass variety. :lol:

=D> =D> =D> Nice catchin fellers......................Ole Jiggy hasn't been feeling none to perky lately or I'd be givin a run for the money.......Mebeee :lol: .............................................................................JIGGY

jigster60 said:
=D> =D> =D> Nice catchin fellers......................Ole Jiggy hasn't been feeling none to perky lately or I'd be givin a run for the money.......Mebeee :lol: .............................................................................JIGGY

Jiggy, hope your feeling better soon.

Hope you feel better Sir Jiggy!

Congrats to all the entrants - we will have more of these contests and expect to see me in the money next time #-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts