2010 Memorial Day Tournament - Winner is Brine!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were some ones submitted (mine not included), but Brine's entry is a PIG!

poolie said:
There were some ones submitted (mine not included), but Brine's entry is a PIG!

There were some nice ones submitted...

Another vote for Brine's. Great fishing everyone, I definitely know now that I want to do some local tournaments ma-bee try to get a co angler seat or something.

Nothing against Brine but I'm not sure that Fishdevil's isn't bigger. Compare hand sizes on those 2. Fishdevil's pic needed to be better positioned. That being said I'd be thrilled with either one. LOL

Congrats! Awesome fish entered here! I think Brine's fish could have eaten mine and still been hungry :LOL2:

I was coming to send a congratulations to Brine and I see my name mentioned as well... sweet!

Congrats to all who participated. Don't know about you guys, but my life is just too busy to squeeze in a real tournament but maybe once a year, so these things are a lot of fun.

S&MFISH said:
Congrats to Brine ,Poolie and Codeman.

Nice PIG you got there Brine!

Way to go guys!!!!! I went fishing yesterday but didn't even get a bite!!!!! That's why they call it fishin and not catchin.

Congrats to the winners. We had a lot of fun with this. Had to run back up to the house a couple times I didn't wanna be on the water without the camera. My 6 month old daughter even let me borrow a toy key.

- Kevin

Thanks for all the comments guys. Great to see that some more of you other than me were able to get out on the water over the holiday weekend, and congrats to everyone who was able to submit a fish pic. It was my lucky day.

Special thanks go out to Jim and our participating sponsors for allowing the opportunity. =D>

Lastly, and in recognition of the holiday weekend, I'd like to give a big "Thank You" to all those who are serving or have served in our military and will dedicate this win to all of the fallen soldiers who also enjoyed wetting a line when not protecting our country and gave their lives so that I might have this opportunity.

:USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1: :USA1:

I am blessed in many ways.

Thanks again folks,
Brine

:twisted: Congrats to Brine!!!! Thanks JIM for putting on this contest. My fish weighed 4lbs 5ozs. It was caught a little after 12:00PM on Sunday on a green pumkin/red flake Zoom Brush Hog rigged on a Owner 5/0 hook. The bait was pitched deep into a laydown and the fish struck it on the fall. The setup used was a custom Daiwa pitching/flipping rod with a TD zillion 7:1 reel, 50lb braid-Trilene Big Game.

Attachments

• MaryElmerLake009.jpg
    MaryElmerLake009.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 1,251
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts