April 2007 Member monthly drawing

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
April 2007 Member monthly drawing

This is the first one for Tinboats.net and not the last!
Normally, and going forward it is going to be 1 lure or product of someknind, but because this is the first, why not start off with a bang? I am going to give away three things to active/eligible members (members who have at least posted a couple of times in the last month). All the names will be picked out of a hat (you will just have to trust me ).

So what are the lucky winners getting?

1, First winner will get a Hidden Weight spinner bait & package of trailers (color of there choice) retail value $7.

2, Second Winner will get a PT Jig and a package of either Jig Trailer or P-craw (color of there choice) retail value $5.50

3, Third winner will get a choice between Skirted Shakey Head Jigs, Superbowl Screw Lock, or Shakey Head Jigs and a package of the Gators (colors of your choice) retail value $6.75

All products will come from https://www.pcbaits.com/

THE DRAWING WILL BE HELD AROUND 8PM EASTERN APRIL 1, 2007 (this is not an april fools joke either )

Check back here anytime after that, Winners will be contacted via PM and announced here.

AND THE WINNERS ARE:

Bryce (package #1)
Icefisher15 (package #2)
Fishing Cop 623 (package #3)

Congrats to our Inaugural Winners! I will PM you with Details, Once I get things squared away with dampeoples!

Thanks again for signing up and contributing!....till next month

Latest posts