Richline Boat Info

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohhhgeee

Reaction score
New to the forums. Just bought my first boat and really interested to find out everything i can about it. Its a 1968 12ft Richline aluminum with 1965 Johnson Seahorse 6hp. I've searched the forums and the internet and i cant seem to find the specs on it. Does anybody have a link or even a digital copy of the manual that may have come with these boats? i've found lots of great info on my outboard, so thanks for all that.

I found this ad on the internet. I have a 1969 Richline which is almost identical to the one in the ad. I hope this helps.

Attachments

• post-1-1247275493.jpg
    post-1-1247275493.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 3,495
i'll eventually like to put some swivel seats and some storage compartments for all my gear. thanks for all the picture posts, i have some good ideas. \:D/

ohhhgeee said:
New to the forums ...

Does anybody have a link or even a digital copy of the manual that may have come with these boats?

Always check the 'stickie posts' at the top of a Forum section, as there's an online Index to Boat Mfg'rs listed, where Richline is listed.

Index.jpg

Latest posts