2008 Bassmaster Classic CONTEST!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Casey Ashley, Donalds, S.C (Same state as me)

17. Timmy Horton, Muscle Shoals, Ala. (Muscle Shoals has got the swampers, ooh, ooh, ooh, and they've been known to pick a song or two)

37. Skeet Reese, Auburn, Calif.

In order ^

This has caused me to think to much and I had a brain meltdown. Well here goes nothing!

1- #37 Skeet Reese
2- #1 Casey Ashley
3- #9 Boyde Duckett

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!!!

Alright, I really don't have a clue, but here goes.

1st - Casey Ashley
2nd - Keven Vandam
3rd - Steve Kennedy

Lotta guys from the local board are going. Some guys are working the sponsors booths, as we have a lot of high end tackle pro team members on my local lake, and we even have one guy who was asked to be the camera driver. BASS is paying for all expenses for him, plus giving him a few goodies, and in return, he takes his boat, and drives a camera man around. He gave a report of todays practice day. He helped launch all the pros boats, and then he picked up Gerald Crawford, who is the older cameraman with the gray beard for those that are familiar with BASSes camera operators. BTW, he wasn't allowed to give out any info on who they talked to, and what they were fishing, so it is still fair for me to enter this contest :D , but he did mention that the pros were very open to the camera man on what they were fishing, and how they were using it. Right after it is over, we will have a fairly detailed report on it.

I would absolutely love that opportunity. Heck, I would love to just go to the weigh in, even though I favor FLW, over BASS. And of course, the year that it is close enough for me to go, I can't. Funny how that works.

1) 50. Kevin VanDam, Kalamazoo, Mich.
2) 1. Casey Ashley, Donalds, S.C.
3) 44. Gerald Swindle, Hayden, Ala.

Here are my choices!

1. 19. Alton Jones

2. 45. Peter Thliveros

3 38. Derek Remitz

this is an edit.....lol im too late!!

Latest posts