2008 Bassmaster Classic CONTEST!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I missed out on the deadline for this one. In a previous post I said Hackney and VanDam. Never thought about 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Was only guessing the winner. Wouldn't even want to hazzard a guess. Maybe Iaconelli but that's just because that's the only other familiar name to me.

Fishin NJ said:
DAY TWO LEADER BOARD

https://proxy.espn.go.com/outdoors/bassmaster/members/ldr/leaderboard?tournamentId=843

Day 2

1st Alton Jones 18.4 total=36.0
2nd Charlie Hartley 13.12 total=34.13
3rd Cliff Pace 14.11 total=33.5

Watch out!!!! Altons on a TEAR!!!!!!!! Its gonna be a close weigh in tomorrow!!

I forced myself not to look at this post and just watched the weigh in! Its anyones game tomorrow!

If Hartley didnt lose that fish, this could of been different. WOW! :D

yea i didnt look at the weight-ins till i watched the show, sadly the guy i picked for 3rd finished 50th, what happen ish pull it together. Other two are still alive but prob not goin make a move to the top.

on your way to that lake you might want to buy a lottery ticket also, I hope this streak continues for you my friend :)

Thanks again to Jim for putting on this contest!!! I cant wait to get the beavers, they look like a good lure.

Latest posts