Cape Cod King Contest!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
This is My state and My waters. :LOL2:

This weekend, Captain Ahab and Bassaddict are coming up to the Cape so we can go fishing. Bassaddict is flying in from Mississippi and Captain Ahab is picking him up from New Jersey and they will drive 7 hours to Mass. :beer:
I am going to show these boys how to fish up here in Mass. I hope they bring their notebooks and take plenty of notes.

Time for a contest

Who is going to catch the biggest fish and what do you think it will weigh? Thats it, simple enough.

Respond here with who you think will win (Bassaddict, Captain Ahab, or me...Jim) and the winning weight. Winner will be the one who picks the correct name and closest weight of biggest fish. Contest is open to all members.

Contest starts now and Ends Sunday night when they hang their heads low and drive off in shame back to where they came from.

The lucky winner will receive a Brand new Rick Clunn Lucky Craft lure like the one I gave away in January. This is the lure I purchased brand new and when I got home I noticed that Basspro had stapled and taped the lure packaging back together again. Read the disclaimer in the link. https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=16927

Again, The lure is Brand new, just the packaging is crap.

Good luck to all who enter!

Disclaimer: All things can change because

S&MFISH said:
Is this an "ANY" species contest?

No, we will stick with largemouth & smallmouth bass for the contest.

The last day we will be targeting just smallies and trouts (lake, rainbow, brown), and salmon.

If I may remind everyone on my first smallie trip I skunked the field (Ahab included) with this 2lb 14oz smallie

Audreytinboats009.jpg

This time I plan on doubling it! :twisted:
And remember a vote for me is a vote against Ahab!!

I could never pick BA after him becoming a turncoat and giving up on the flyers.. i still think they will take the series in 19 games..
and jim already has 1 win so i will choose ahab with a winning weight of 2lbs 13oz caught on a senko style bait

Wow....talk about cut throat competition! I'll have to give this some thought before I pick. I'll update later.

What if you all get skunked. [-X

redbug said:
I could never pick BA after him becoming a turncoat and giving up on the flyers.. i still think they will take the series in 19 games..
and jim already has 1 win so i will choose ahab with a winning weight of 2lbs 13oz caught on a senko style bait

man, talk about holding a grudge..... :LOL2:

Jim said:
redbug said:
ahab with a winning weight of 2lbs 13oz caught on a senko style bait
:LOL2:

I thought you were his friend.
i looked at the weather forecast moon phase and of course the majic 8 ball
all these led to only 1 answer

BassAddict said:
redbug said:

man, talk about holding a grudge..... :LOL2:
GRUDGE!!!!!!! did you noticed i said senko style bait ?
i can't even use the other name any longer.
a true fan never jumps ship... unless she is super hot.. and sorry jim your not my type

Jim said:
S&MFISH said:
Is this an "ANY" species contest?

No, we will stick with largemouth & smallmouth bass for the contest.

The last day we will be targeting just smallies and trouts (lake, rainbow, brown), and salmon.

AND STRIPED BASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My God man, it is Cape Cod in the spring - I plan on getting it on - on the sand and on the rocks every MF'in night!

You and Denny can stay inside and play 'go fish" (Beware, Denny cheats) I wil outside FISHING!

Jim 5.4
Ahab 3.8
BA 3.2

If you think I'm bettin against the boss, you're nuts. I'm due for a promotion soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts