Cape Cod King Contest!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear you Chris, All the years I've been fishing LOZ, Mark Twain,TableRock,I've personally only seen one over 8lbs and that was caught by my bud Porky back in '89 at the Rock.We guessed it to be around 9.5-10. I have seen a 7.75 at Lake of the Ozarks at the roofers tournament one year. Usually see 4-6lbers. I'd love to find the pond that has 7-10lbers consistantly,but haven't found it yet.

BassAddict said:
Ahab just picked me up at the airport, he drives like a wildman, pray for meeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! If we make it its hoagies for dinner then a little night time popper fishing

Lotsa pics please! I'm living vicariously through you guys this weekend. :D

really looking foward to some pics cant wait

baaaaassssssssss addddddiiiiiiccccttttttt goooo geeeettttt uuuummmmmmm =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

I just got home from a quick fishing trip with both of Jim's competition, it was a sad sight. If there was a vote that they all skunk out I would take that :lol:

But, I'm gonna have to go with BassAddict with a 2lb 12oz

Me, Ahab, and BA so far......................................
skunk_710_600x450.jpg

We are heading out in a few minutes to make up for this awful fishing day! :LOL2:

Jim said:
skunk_710_600x450.jpg

We are heading out in a few minutes to make up for this awful fishing day! :LOL2:

But....how much beer has been consumed? :LOL2:

fender66 said:
Jim said:
skunk_710_600x450.jpg

But....how much beer has been consumed? :LOL2:

None and actually I can say this is the most fun I've had WITHOUT alcohol involved even though dave and I had only about 3-4 hours sleep within the last 36 hours

Jim said:
skunk_710_600x450.jpg

Can I recommend weighing the bait so you all will at least have some kind of weights to share with us :p :p :p

BassAddict said:
None and actually I can say this is the most fun I've had WITHOUT alcohol involved even though dave and I had only about 3-4 hours sleep within the last 36 hours

Well I hope you two get some sleep tonight. I hear it's even harder to stay awake driving home from a fishing trip if you don't catch anything..... :LOL2:

Jim said:

Just remember, we may be razzing you a little, but a bad day of fishing is better than a good day where most of us have been all day (at work) any day!! Better luck tomorrow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts