Cape Cod King Contest!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats another day of waiting :LOL2: I will post the pictures and report tonight. I got home last night and had to do some odds and ends from being gone all weekend. Three minutes after I hit the couch I was out like a light.

I have to admit, If you ever want to learn how to fish, I mean really fish(no frills just get it done type of fishing), you need to go fishing with Captain Ahab. I have never seen passion and desire like this for fishing from anyone. I don't know where the heck he gets all his energy, but it's awesome. :beer:

We had many laughs, and the fishing was less than Ideal. Everyone caught fish though, but the trash talking started on the first day and did not stop.

Some funny highlights.................
Ahab did not catch his Bass till the LAST day! :LOL2:
Denny lipped a pickerel! :LOL2: You ever lip a pickerel?
Ahab had a couple of fish that came unbuttoned at his feet! :LOL2: (sorry, they don't count! Denny and I did not "see" them).

Full report and winner to be posted tonight.

Jim said:
Ahab had a couple of fish that came unbuttoned at his feet! :LOL2: (sorry, they don't count! Denny and I did not "see" them).

I didn't see any bass come "unbuttoned" I think the reason he was frolicking in the water was cause he dropped his keys :LOL2:

I have to admit, If you ever want to learn how to fish, I mean really fish(no frills just get it done type of fishing), you need to go fishing with Captain Ahab. I have never seen passion and desire like this for fishing from anyone. I don't know where the heck he gets all his energy, but it's awesome.

Yeah it maybe looks good for the first few trips with him, but try doing it almost everyday for the past 5 or 6 years. At that point all those nice words you said turn into just one.....Crazy, captain ahab is crazy

Who caught the biggest bass this weekend?

Bassaddict beat us all with a 3.14 pound largemouth bass! :beer:
DSC_0061.jpg

Bassaddict was on fire catching most of the fish
DSC_0065.jpg

This is what happens when you lip pickerel!
DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

BA can also catch the small ones too.
DSC_0066.jpg

Dave tired of watching BA catch all the fish!
DSC_0077.jpg

Dave with a huge pickerel:
DSC_0069.jpg

Dave finally catching a bass on the last day at Wachusett Reservoir. Look at that smile, it's a sign of relief.
DSC_0085.jpg

Me with a 3.01 Largemouth caught on a wacky rigged 8 inch JDBAITS fatboy. What a beast of a bait, I could fling that thing a mile and it was weightless. This is my new favorite bait. :beer:
DSC_0082.jpg

Me with a 2+ largie.
DSC_0072.jpg

Even I managed a small one!
DSC_0062.jpg

Me with a 2.6 pound smallie from Wachusett. I caught this fish AFTER Bassaddict caught it the first time.
100_0140.jpg

The only one fishing the whole time was Dave. Me and BA had to take breaks. :LOL2:
DSC_0075.jpg

I met a guy with a powerpole on his tracker with a 25hp 4 stroke. He loved it. Hopefully he joins the site.
DSC_0055.jpg

So Denny came to Mass and kicked our butts! Nice job BA.

I guess that means that possom813 is the contest winner with a 3.11 guess! Congrats man!

Very nice guys, you didn't take the picture I wanted you to :lol: Nice work BassAddict on the big bass of the weekend =D>

Congrats Denny =D>
Looks like you guys had a blast. The only thing I see wrong with those pics is Jim's hat.

Sweet :mrgreen:

I'm a winner! My mommy always told me I was...

I've never caught a pickerel, what do you mean by 'lipping a pickerel'?

possom813 said:
Sweet :mrgreen:

I'm a winner! My mommy always told me I was...

I've never caught a pickerel, what do you mean by 'lipping a pickerel'?

Congrats Mr. Possum

Hey, before you can be a winner you need to list your location in your profile

I've listed Corsicana twice...Stupid computer.

I'll try it again, if it doesn't work, it's Corsicana, Tx

-John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts