Cape Cod King Contest!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
possom813 said:
I've listed Corsicana twice...Stupid computer.

I'll try it again, if it doesn't work, it's Corsicana, Tx

-John

Worked this time

No Slime Rockets there but I bet you have big ole bass

Captn.....you let me down. :LOL2: :wink:

Then again....you all did good. Nice trip, nice fish, and nice report.

Congrats possom.....good guess. :mrgreen: =D>

Congrats possum :)

Looks like everyone had a great time. Great job BA on catching the most and the biggest fish..... I guess you showed everyone who voted, you had the least amount of votes -ha, ha, you showed them who's boss !!!!

FishingCop said:
Congrats possum :)

Looks like everyone had a great time. Great job BA on catching the most and the biggest fish..... I guess you showed everyone who voted, you had the least amount of votes -ha, ha, you showed them who's boss !!!!

Yea right!!!! Now maybe ill start getting a little more respect around this place!!!!! :LOL2: little secrete tho, this isn't the first time I schooled Jim and Ahab on the finer points of angeling

:LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

The best part of the whole weekend.....................................

As soon as we get to my parents house down the Cape, Dave decides to go to the bathroom. The lock broke and he was stuck in there. He had to use scissors or something to remove the lock, and we needed a credit card to shimmy the lock. His bass fishing was over before it even started. There was the sign right in front of our eyes!

We should of just left em there!!!!! No way out the screen was also screwed down lolol. Here's a bad cell pic of the situation

Attachments

• IMG00088-20110513-0637.jpg
    IMG00088-20110513-0637.jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 2,729
Here are a few more photos

Denny with his Smallie:

BigJ4-30-11001-1.jpg

Me with a Smallie

BigJ4-30-11003-1.jpg

Denny gets a LMB near my house

BigJ4-30-11004-1.jpg

Status