2008 Easter Egg Contest

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
We are having a little contest! I asked Bassaddict to make me a few packs of the crinkle cut worms, and I am going to give 2 packs (20 worms) to the winner.

This one is going to be real simple. Guess how many Easter Eggs are in the glass jar. The closet to the number (under or over) is the winner.

Contest Starts now, and ends Easter Sunday 12:00PM Eastern(March 23, 2008).

Open to all new members too, If you have made an attempt to hang around and make a few posts. :D

Attachments

• Pumpkin.JPG
    Pumpkin.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 2,719
  • Avacado.JPG
    Avacado.JPG
    13.5 KB · Views: 2,720
  • IMG_0585.JPG
    IMG_0585.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 2,719
You have that jar locked up right? If that jar was in my house there would be less and less very often.

You should put a penny next to the jar so we can get an idea on size, but then we would not know if you put a real penny next to the jar or a gigantic paperweight sized penny.

Anyway, my guess is 183

jkbirocz said:
You have that jar locked up right? If that jar was in my house there would be less and less very often.

If that jar was at Jake's house my guess would be ZERO by March 23, 2008 :p

jkbirocz said:

You should put a penny next to the jar so we can get an idea on size, but then we would not know if you put a real penny next to the jar or a gigantic paperweight sized penny.

Anyway, my guess is 183

LOL! You have been talking to bubba? And half are gone already...I have a 6 and a 4 year old. :D

Latest posts