2008 Easter Egg Contest

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Easter everyone.

There were Exactly 231 eggs in the glass. Hooked is the winner! If you go back and look at the thread you will see he actually picked 223 after fishingcop did and then went back to change it when he realized it. Good Pick!
:D

Congrats Hooked!

Gee, don't I get a cut of the action for helping him change his guess to the winning number????

Congrats hooked, great job.....

Seems I underestimated the percentage of the... by the radius of the... minus the angle... plus the heat causing the chocolate to melt and conform... divided by the factor of me not knowing what I'm rambling on about...

Congrats Hooked

Jim Chuck is asking for a recount.. he says you might have counted wrong? he also advised me to inform you of the pain you feel from having your small intestine round house kick out of you.

as far as i am concerned
congrats to the winner enjoy your baits

Wayne

redbug said:
Jim Chuck is asking for a recount.. he says you might have counted wrong? he also advised me to inform you of the pain you feel from having your small intestine round house kick out of you.

as far as i am concerned

Wayne

The glass is empty. My kids have cavities. :lol:

Jim said:
redbug said:

as far as i am concerned

Wayne

I will let Chuck know he was mistaken in his guess. because as we all know Chuck Norris is NEVER wrong

Jim said:
redbug said:

as far as i am concerned

Wayne

I guess ZERO on the redo!!!

Thanks guys, I finally won something. My wife will be so proud of me :lol: . I must thank esquired for giving me the heads up that I picked a number already used.

Latest posts