Calling BYOB Baits & a Contest!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I need you buddy. :lol:

I scored some swimbaits off of ebay that I need painted. Two are fast sinking (4.65 ounces) and one is slow sinking (4.25 ounces). Other than weight, they look the same.

I want my floater to be painted like this:
byob_site008016.jpg

I want one my sinkers to be painted all Black...super shiny Black if you know what I mean. My midnight bass killer.

The second Sinker I am going to give away to a member that has the ability(equipment wise) and desire to throw 5 ounce swimbaits.

Swimbaits.jpg

Now for the contest! This contest is open to any member that has the ability to chuck 5 ounce baits. IF your a finesse fisherman, this is not for you.

All you need to do is enter here with a color choice you would want your bait painted. I will pick with random.org and send the baits off to BYOB to be painted on my dime and shipped to you. Contest ends September 11, 2001 at 8PM Eastern Time. The winner will have 48 hours to claim the swimbait to me via PM or it goes to the next random winner.

Disclaimer: All things can change because.

Here you can get an idea what it will look like together, but unpainted........

Attachments

• seethru1.jpg
    seethru1.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 5,818
  • BYOBswimbait.JPG
    BYOBswimbait.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 5,151
  • byobwinner.JPG
    byobwinner.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 5,151
That is one big lure.

What if I'd want it to be painted the same as your floater? That's exactly what I'd want....but maybe with a bit of red under the chin. (just to be different) :mrgreen:

I throw this Black Dog Tail Wagger with an old ABU Garcia round reel and a flippin stick, so I'll play.

23591_1368444405956_1077078176_1101133_3557299_n.jpg

I'll choose Yellow Perch.

husky_jerk_yp.png

I would like to have it, just because. If i were to win, could it be painted like a bullhead with the tinboats logo on the side?

images.jpg

I believe I could heave that on one of my round ABU Garcia Catfishing rigs for some Hybrid Stripers. Don't know if it would work but would be willing to try. If I won, I would like it painted like this Central Stoneroller in breeding colors (if possible):
Campostoma%20anomalum%20Central%20Stoneroller%20by%20Uland%20Thomas.jpg

Yellow Perch - cause when I catch them here, there is a good chance I will get bit by a big bass or northern. I know just where to throw him at too...- been bit by a 5lber more than once, he just waits for the perch to come off the shallow grass. Really hope I win, if not, I might have to order my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts