2011 BYOB Labor Day Fishing Tournament! Winner is Fender66!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BYOB Fishing

Reaction score
The item that must be included in your photo is a quarter! Good luck!

I was just having dinner, thinking that we should have a Labor Day online fishing tournament!! I'll put up the prize, this wonderful custom hand painted baby bass stick bait!!

082511195100.jpg

I shamelessly stole Jim's rules from the last online tournament we did, because I think he's done a great job with them...

Read this whole thread please!

Dates: This Tournament starts Saturday September 3, 2011 and ends Monday September 5, 2011 at Midnight of your time zone. That gives you 3 days to catch some fish. You can join in any time this weekend.

Species: Largemouth, Smallmouth Bass, and Spotted Bass
Bait used: ANYTHING GOES (no snagging) Special secret prize if it's caught on a Build Your Own Baits Crank!

Rules: A secret item must be included with a picture of your fish, and that item will be announced Friday night September 2nd, 2011 around 9PM CST. This is mandatory.

Biggest Bass will win this Tournament, and all pictures must be submitted here. One Entry per contestant. The photo must be of the fish next to a ruler, tape measure, bunk board, something to show it's length--and include the secret item.

You have up until Monday September 5th, 2011 at Midnight of your time zone to submit your biggest fish.

I will choose the winner and If I can't decide who's fish is the biggest, I will ask Jim to help me decide.

Prizes: The winner gets the highly sought after Build Your Own Baits Custom Lure!

If you have any questions ask away or PM me.

Let's keep this thread tournament related.

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to change anything I want at anytime in regards to this Tournament because.

Even though I made plans already for the weekend, I am canceling some of them cause I am Soooo in! After all, I need a very cool bait to decorate this past labor day trophey with...

2011-09-02-trophey.jpg

I don't care if we don't have lots of big bass here. I'm going to catch at least one legal for the contest!

Jim said:
I am in too suckers! This one is mine. :LOL2:

I am going to order a 6 foot trophy if i win, Something like this:

IMG_2003a.jpg

OK, now we HAVE to get one of those for the 2012 tournament!!

I am in - BassAddict stole my AOY year and I need something to fill the void

Oh yeah - and I will double the prize and buy the winner any one BYOB pre-made lure of their choice (I would get a circuit board diver)

Condition must pick up some trash while fishing!

Gosh, wish the secret item would be posted so I can go to bed :oops:

Gotta get up early to catch the big ones!

No man, look at the first post! :LOL2: Thats where I thought it always went! I picked a quarter. Should have posted a new message...notes for next time! :LOL2:

Looks like I have a little but of a wait too...i forgot my nav lights so I'll have to wait for safe light before I head out. I did launch the boat without incident though. :LOL2:

I'm in fellas!

Got 2 football games to go to today, but the fishing starts late this afternoon 8)

Thanks for putting this on Matt!

I'm in.....but not likely to win. I'll fish an electric only lake tomorrow and Monday. Never has been a producing lake...but I can't get anywhere else without a motor and I won't just lie down on this one. :LOL2:

Bring it on!

Latest posts