Please Welcome RiverPro Boats as TinBoats.net newest Sponsor

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Please welcome Kevin Turner and RiverPro Boats as TinBoats.net newest sponosr. I am very excited to have our very first boat manufacturer on board. I have been drooling over this boat for years and have said to myself that one day I will own one of these boats. To me the RiverPro boat is the Ferrari of the jet boats.

Check out the RiverPro boats website by click on this url: https://www.riverpro-boats.com/

Here is a quick video of Kevin talking about RiverPro boats...
[youtube]w3H1FFe9S_k[/youtube]

[youtube]rlMvsMuT-5g[/youtube]

One of my favorites.....:beer:
[youtube]gyDcFNCqXaQ[/youtube]

Another crazy video =D>
[youtube]MaxjWZiO61I[/youtube]

Thanks Kevin!

Just imagine being able to get to places on a river that no other boat can get to. That is insane! There are a couple of rivers around my way that hold monster Pike....I mean MONSTER pike that only kayakers talk about.

I need one of these boats. :lol:

****! Great stuff and super glad to have the new sponsor

Can I get a test boat please? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Best boat on the water. I will also own one at some point. Welcome and thanks a million for being part of the site!!

They don't get any better than this....and if they need a test drive...I'll be happy to help out since I live about 20 minutes from their shop. :mrgreen:

Maybe I should go do an interview/photo article of their shop? :LOL2:

Welcome aboard guys. It's great having you here!

fender66 said:
They don't get any better than this....and if they need a test drive...I'll be happy to help out since I live about 20 minutes from their shop. :mrgreen:

I'd be happy to help with that!!!

bulldog said:
fender66 said:

Time for a field trip!

Wicked nice boats!!

So how loud are those inboards? Think anyone would notice if I hung a trolling motor off the back but used the inboard instead on an electric-only lake? :---) haha

fender66 said:
bulldog said:
fender66 said:

Time for a field trip!

Take me with you!

THX for the warm welcome! With the growing popularity of TinBoats.net, it's no brainier to come on board as a sponsor.

From a personal stand point, I'd like to be "just one the guyz" discussing my love of fishing and tin boats :) KT

Oh, you're all welcome to come by the shop in Hillsboro, MO or my summer place in central Minnesota.

Kevin, when are you usually in Hillsboro? I would love to meet you. A few years ago I read the article about you in the NAFC magazine. I was impressed. I first saw one of your boats about 7-8 yrs ago and knew I had to have one. Then a year or so later I saw one being tested at Brown's Ford. I asked some questions, then went about my business. When it was time to buy I was disappionted that they were out of my price range. Some day I'llpurchase my second boat and it WILL be a RiverPro. Thanks for coming aboard.

Kevin you are just one of the guys to me. I have read many of your post here and on other sites. I can say that if my wife would let me sell the boat I would have a River-Pro. It is amazing to me how fast a River-Pro gets on plane and how little they slide in turns.

Those boats are so awesome! I've never seen anything like it in the rivers where I fish. I'd love to fly by some of my friends on one of those and watch their jaws drop.

Nice site you guys have here.

I bought a new LoPro 186 last year (Weigel Brothers - Franklin, PA) and have nothing but good things to say. I've really put this boat to the test and it has proven itself time and time again. Somebody here asked about how quiet the boat was. The sportjet is a 2 stroke motor, but given the mounting location, large mufflers and sound insulation it's very quiet. And yes, jaws do drop when you go by... especially when you slide over a gravel bar going upstream while some guy is dragging his kayak downstream.

All the technical stuff aside, the most important thing about these boats is that it will get you into holes nobody else can get into (with a boat). You will find unpressured fish... the rest is up to you.

Latest posts