2011 BYOB Labor Day Fishing Tournament! Winner is Fender66!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wasilvers said:
Congrats! Did I hear you won with an all electric setup - maybe you'll want to keep it that way - it seems to be working for you ;)

Well, I do still have a lower unit attached to the boat...but I can't spin that drive shaft fast enough by hand to make it go. :LOL2:

I still miss my motor too. :wink:

For the weight you save my taking the motor off, you could add 6 more batteries and go fishing for 3 days straight :)

S&MFISH said:
Way to go Chris! I can't believe you clobbered Simpson like that. Where on the Lake did you get him from,if I may ask?

We should get together and fish there sometime. I'll be happy to show you. I actually went back there this last Sunday and in 4 hours caught 7 fish. Six were LM and one was a rock bass (goggle eye). None were as big as the weekend before, but two of them were in the 14 or 15 inch range. I didn't take any pics or weight any as I was just out to have fun. Give me a call sometime....we can meet down there.

Latest posts