Brother-in-law

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
Passed away 8.30 Oct 31, 53 years old, he had cancer throughout his body. hes in a better place and finally pain free, He was showing improvement going to his kemo sessions, he actually gained weight, got up to 140 lbs, after treatment he found out the cancer was still there, thats when he gave up. he was down to 100 lbs, you have to remember hes 6',7" Prayers please for his family

Prayers sent from here too. Like Jim said this year had been very hard for a lot of folks. I hope everything is better for you and your family in 2012. [-o<

Thanks guys, its good to know I have some place to vent, hopefully 2012 will be better actually as I gaze into the future i can see me taking my grandson(who will turn two) and introduce him to the outdoors, I like that :mrgreen:

shamoo said:
Thanks guys, its good to know I have some place to vent, hopefully 2012 will be better actually as I gaze into the future i can see me taking my grandson(who will turn two) and introduce him to the outdoors, I like that :mrgreen:
Sorry for your loss 'moo. Been a tough year for your family. Better times are comin'... Grandpa. :wink:

Latest posts