Calling BYOB Baits & a Contest!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JonBoatfever said:
I would like it like an injured blue back heron, for striper fishing

That's awesome! I would like to see a endangered outer banks piping plover design. This bird that next in the middle of a good beach instead of on the dunes. this bird helped to close off a lot of good surf fishing spots.

sweet contest!
I really like the perch colors like this:
Yellow_Perch_Color_Pattern.jpg

Ok, I just got a combo big enough to throw these......

I like the perch pattern in "house's" post!

Jeff

BYOB Fishing said:
lovedr79 said:
I would like to see a endangered outer banks piping plover design.
alright...now you're just messing with me... :twisted:

That post cracked me up!!! =D>

The Winner of the custom painted swimbait is floundahman!

Congrats bud! I will send them out to BYOB next Tuesday for painting!

Thanks for playing guys!

Jim

floundahman said:
Baby bass would be perfect.
This is going to be one sweet looking baby bass! congrats on winning...post a pic when you get it please!

SANY0039.JPGGot my swimbait today. Looks great! Thank you Jim! Thank you BYOB! It's so nice, I don't know if I want to fish with it or put it in a display case. Thanks again.

Wow that looks great with the fins! Do you mind if I post that photo on my facebook page?

BYOB Fishing said:
Wow that looks great with the fins! Do you mind if I post that photo on my facebook page?

+1 Looks great. I wouldn't fish with it.. You should send it to me for safe keeping. :LOL2:

BYOB Fishing said:
Go right ahead. The paint job is incredible. Thought about lippin' it and posting a pic on the board :LOL2: :---)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts