SliderG5 - Website Updated With New Color Options

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikefromSliderG5

Reaction score
We are now offering two new colors for the SliderG5: in addition to the olive drab green, we will be stocking light grey and desert brown. Thanks for all of the suggestions! However, while our website is updated, we won't receive our light grey or brown Sliders until the end of next week. Thank you for your patience!

Mike

We went to pick up the Sliders tonight and all were missing the front attachment - the manufacturer forgot to weld them on. Anyway, they have to remake all of them. Please be patient, and I will make an announcement when we receive the new color Sliders! We still have the olive drab green in stock.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Mike

Do you have an adapter for mounting a 3/4" pin style pedestal seat base to the slider?

If not, is it okay to mount a fixed style pedestal , as shown below, to the swivel?

Attachments

• pedestal.jpg
    pedestal.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 2,868
We don't have any adapter available for pin-style pedestal bases. The pedestals you showed would be able to be mounted on a Slider, however we have never done it or tested it.

Thanks,
Mike

Butthead said:
Do you have an adapter for mounting a 3/4" pin style pedestal seat base to the slider?

If not, is it okay to mount a fixed style pedestal , as shown below, to the swivel?

An option for the 3/4" pin would be killer. I don't think there's one on the market, though.

Mike, what are the dimensions of the sliding block (if you can't tell me I understand)? I wonder if I couldn't find something that would work...

For anyone interested, I installed the G5 with a pedestal and it works great.
(Please ignore the redneck wonderland going on in the background. Trying to kill weeds in the gravel without putting down chemicals and I'm using wheels to hold down the tarp. :p)
0421121330.jpg

After looking into this product and the wonderful reviews, I ordered the SliderG5. Very fast shipping and great customer service. Very pleased with the quality and look of the slider. I haven't mounted it yet, but it should be a great addition to the boat. Thanks Mike & Brian! =D>

Butthead,
Thanks for posting your pic! Your set-up looks really nice. Brian and I like how your Slider is inset. Very crisp.

Medicman,
I saw your picture with your Slider and your front deck. Thanks for posting, and your build is looking great!

Thanks again guys!
Mike

Hey Mike - I just went to check out how much shipping would be, and PP assigned tax to it - are you guys a WI company, and if so where? If you're in MKE/FV area, i could just pick it up for the 15.00 PP said shipping would be.

Wihil,
We are a Wisconsin company in the Milwaukee area, which is why we are required to charge tax on Wisconsin sales. Since we don't have a storefront, we run all of our business transactions through our website. Down the road we hope to get some Sliders on the shelves in the local sporting goods stores, but until then we only sell through the internet.
Mike

I put a SliderG5 on the back bench of my 1985 Harbercraft 14SLP. I was a little concerned that the curved edges of the Harbercraft bench would be an issue but it screwed on nicely. I like the option to move a seat over most of the rear bench. I am thinking about using the longer Slider5G on my middle bench. Good product for my use.

Attachments

• IMG_1220 (Large).JPG
    IMG_1220 (Large).JPG
    91 KB · Views: 922
Good to hear!

I think the sliderG5 is one of those no-brainer options especially for guys that are running 10-12 foot skinny jons. This setup will make a world of difference on your back.

We are offering a new color called Tuff Black. We are super excited about this paint - it is very cool! It is very scratch and slip resistant, and has a matte, textured finish. We expect this to be a big hit. I'll get some pictures up on our Facebook page later today.

Latest posts