TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stuck in the docs waiting room. they have "today" on the television. I want to run my head through a wall.
women should never get the remote.

200racing said:
Stuck in the docs waiting room. they have "today" on the television. I want to run my head through a wall.
women should never get the remote.

You are in a doctors office, they should have bleach around. Wash your eyes out with bleach stat before that junk infects your brains!

I had a regular bowel movement this morning..following breakfast. Then it was off to work where I beat my head against the desk all morning. Looking for good deals on boating equipment.

wcbond4 said:
Popeye said:
wcbond4 said:
I had a regular bowel movement this morning...

Ummm... Congratulations?

Well thank you. (From what I hear, seeing as how I am not on Twitter or Facebook, I have to assume this is what people like to talk about ) :LOL2:

Twitter and Facebook are primarily used to tell people about stuff that their real friends dont care about, so i guess this qualifies

Checkin' in! Been busy as all get-out lately. Wife had surgery in mid-December and was down for 80+ days, so I took off from work (thank goodness for multiple sick days available). Still have a large tarp covering my roof from storm damage that happened on 2 March, and am now dealing with perspective contractors after the insurance adjuster showed-up and did his thing. Also getting my retrirement package ready to submit and calling it quits on 1 June. I might have some breathing room after that. I was out of town yesterday and was at a gas station, and a fellow behind me noticed my TinBoats sticker on the back window. Said he just joined the site, but I didn't get his name, so Welcome Aboard!

Hey WW - glad to hear from you

June 1st huh, I smell a road trip and house party at the WW Estates

Any fish there ion the Commonwealth of Kentucky?

caught 2 catfish on jugs late last night. i left them over night in my 15 gal live well as i came in and went to bed. i dumped my minnow bucket in with them to see if they would stay alive till tomorrow so i could take my mom fishing. there were some dead ones in the bucket too. one of the cats had 11of my shiners in his stomach along with the brim he was caught on :p

Found my new gun safe............

white-trash-repairs-ive-heard-of-sleeping-with-a-gun-under-your-pillow.jpg

Latest posts