FLW Cup - Guess the Winning Weight - Free Giveaway

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HBT Chris

Reaction score
=D> =D> vahunter is the winner! =D> =D>

As a way to introduce our site to everyone, and to get the ball rolling as a TinBoats.net sponsor, we wanted to have a little contest. Today is the first day of the FLW Cup on Lake Lanier, which is right down the road from our headquarters here at Home Brewed Tackle. In fact, Lindsay (my wife) and I spent some of our first dates floating around on Lake Lanier 8 years ago. We still venture out there from time to time, when we want a change of scenery from our more local lake, Allatoona.

So, with all that said, we wanted to have a little fun with TinBoats.net and the FLW tournament going on. The pro's will be fishing for 4 days, and we want to see who can "Guess the Winning Weight."

The rules are very simple, all you have to do is post in this thread with a guess for the total weight and you are entered. Since the tournament has already started, and those guessing later would have an unfair advantage, a winner will be chosen randomly from all those who guessed. Guessing the weight will just add a little fun factor to it, and give someone some bragging rights!

Now, for the important part. On Sunday we will stop taking guess at 5pm eastern, and after the weigh in has concluded, we will use a random number generator to pick the winner to receive 2 packs of any plastic we carry on our website, as well as either 20 drop shot weights in any combination of sizes (since Lanier is a HUGE drop shot lake) or a pack of tungsten weights in any size.

Let the fun begin!

Don't know about there but here the water level is low with the water temp pretty hot so it's pretty slow.

My guess is 63.87 lbs

Considering that the water is 8 foot low on Lanier right now....I'm betting they'll find more spots than LM. I'm going to guess......

71.24lb

Latest posts