FLW Cup - Guess the Winning Weight - Free Giveaway

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright guys, we will announce a winner this evening! Thanks to everyone who participated!

HBT Chris said:
Alright guys, we will announce a winner this evening! Thanks to everyone who participated!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Awesome contest - we all like free things (except Popeye, but he is old and crabby)

And the winner is...:Drumroll:...vahunter! I will send you a PM on how to get your free swag. And, for the closes guess, we had 2 that were REALLY close. The winning weight was 60lbs 1oz, and 200racing guess 59.8! Talk about close! Kismet was also very close with a guess of 61lbs. Congrats vahunter and thanks again to everyone for playing along!

Thanks again guys! vahunter, we will have your stuff headed to you ASAP.

Loggerhead Mike said:
That's awsome, I wanted to go see it

It really is a sight to see. If you ever have the chance to go to the Bassmaster Classic or the FLW Cup, I would suggest it. They both are a lot of fun, and some of the better fishing tackle shows I have been to. Plus, they both put on a great show when it comes to the weigh ins.

Congrats vahunter, now we want to see pictures of the fish you catch using the tackle from HBT

HBT Chris said:
And the winner is...:Drumroll:...vahunter! I will send you a PM on how to get your free swag. And, for the closes guess, we had 2 that were REALLY close. The winning weight was 60lbs 1oz, and 200racing guess 59.8! Talk about close! Kismet was also very close with a guess of 61lbs. Congrats vahunter and thanks again to everyone for playing along!

Hey...hey there, now...hey...waitaminute, justaminute here, hey hey....hold on....

I can't help it if the auto-editor on the site corrected my post of "61 lbs-ish," can I?

Sure seems to me that I was right on the money-ish. :roll:

sighhhhhhh....

Close only counts in Horseshoes and grenades,huh?

Fine. Just fine.

Congratulations to Vahunter. :)

I'll just sit here and think about how close I was, and all the wonderful fishes I wudda caught. That's ok, no, really...that's fine.

:?

It was nice of you to have the give-away.
=D>

Congrats! =D>

I was at weigh-in on Sunday. Good stuff. 21 years old and cashing a 500K paycheck for a weeks worth of fishing. Good stuff fo sho.

Ran into fellow TinBoater russ010 while I was out there. The Forrest Wood Cup is pretty cool (and so is he). I've been to two in the past 3 years (both at Lanier), and a Bassmaster Classic (Lay Lake AL). If you get a chance to go, you should.

Kismet said:
HBT Chris said:

Hey...hey there, now...hey...waitaminute, justaminute here, hey hey....hold on....

I can't help it if the auto-editor on the site corrected my post of "61 lbs-ish," can I?

sighhhhhhh....

Fine. Just fine.

I'll just sit here and think about how close I was, and all the wonderful fishes I wudda caught. That's ok, no, really...that's fine.

=D>

Hold the phone. You mean your guess was 61lbs-ish? That would have been a game changer! I guess everyone can use this as an example to make sure and double check your posts. :lol:

HBT Chris said:
Kismet said:
HBT Chris said:

sighhhhhhh....

Fine. Just fine.

=D>

Hold the phone. You mean your guess was 61lbs-ish? That would have been a game changer! I guess everyone can use this as an example to make sure and double check your posts. :lol:

Yeah, and...uh...and...hmmm...

Name ONE store that rounds DOWN on stuff! They all round UP.

So, I incontestably shoulda....

sigh...

Cruel, that's what life is,just plain ole cruel.

vahunter said:
Got my worms today! Thanks again HBT!!!! My 5 month old son is as anxious as I am to try em!

Watch out letting kids play with those soft plastics - they can be toxic and harmful if swallowed bu humans

Good deal vahunter! We are glad to see they made it out there too you, and my wife said that picture is too cute :D

Let me know how the drop shotting goes! We do it a bunch here, but never really around a lot of grass.

Latest posts