Fall Crappie Sale!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwaz

Reaction score
Our Fall 'Crappie' Sale is going on now!! Shipping is only $3.99 on all USA orders..!! Great supplies for great prices..!!! Sale will go on until October 31, 2012. Order early for great selection, plus some items will be added during the sale...TWO FREE bonus items with each order......

Just added a lot of items on sale!! Crappie Critters, 1" tubes, Crappie Slider Heads, ALL Crappie Thumpers, Triple-tail plastics and Hot Grubs and more are NOW ON SALE..!! Also $3.99 shipping plus two FREE bonuses with every other!!! Quality supplies for less....check us out......

Donkey Head...with spinner..!!!
Tapered Pill-shaped lead head with Colorado spinner attached.. Adds flash and action to your favorite bait..!! Bronze Eagle Claw hooks.
1/16 oz. has #4 hook 1/32 oz. has #6 hook

NOW 20 pack is now on SALE..reg. price $9.38 NOW ONLY $8.74

Remember only $3.99 shipping on all orders........

Attachments

• crappiepics2012 018.jpg
    crappiepics2012 018.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,646
I bought an assortment of the hand tied jigs, rubber butts and crappie bugs from Dave and Crappielures.com at an outdoor show earlier this spring, and they are awesome! Great looking jig and worth the price. My favorite is the rubber butt with bright pink head/chart. body/hot pink rubber tail. Planning on tearing up the crappie from the bank on Clinton this winter..

It would help if the "click for larger view" on your website actually gave a larger image. The vast majority of the ones I clicked on did just the opposite and gave me a smaller image when clicked.

We are working on getting better pictures. Thank you for your comment...Sorry for the inconvenience.

Something is coming on Halloween for ALL our Facebook and Tinboat friends!!! Keep watching.......

Latest posts