Expanding Our Inventory at Home Brewed Tackle!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HBT Chris

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just wanted to drop a line and let everyone know we have added a good bit of new inventory on our site! We try and make product announcements on the forums as well, but sometimes we can get a little behind due to being super busy (which is a good thing)! So, if you would be interested in the latest and greatest, I would encourage you to "Like" us on Facebook. Between my wife and my self, we are able to keep everyone up to date with new product announcements as well as restocking notices and the occasional fish picture! :D

https://www.facebook.com/HomeBrewedTackle

Over the last month we have been able to add some new products we are very excited about. The first is the RMD Revolution Spinnerbait. Lately this lure has been getting a pretty good amount of publicity over the unique blade design. Each blade has a louver cut into it, allowing it to spin a super slow speeds.

Sexy-Shad-Smooth-Blade-1024x680-1.jpg

Golden-Shiner-Hammered-Blade-1024x680-1.jpg

We are also now a Stanford Cedar Lures dealer! Our first shipment included the Turbo Shad, Patriot Shad and Old School SSR (which I believe we are one of only a very few retailers currently carrying this bait).

The Turbo Shad is a great top water, prop style bait, and has the bream spawn written all over it :)

Turbo-Shad-Buster-Bream-1024x680-1.jpg

The Patriot Shad is a 1.5 sized bait, and has is killer around shallow structure.

Patriot-Shad-Chart-Tennesee-1024x680-1.jpg

And the Old School SSR is modeled after the popular (and old school) flat sided crankbaits. This bait is designed to have a unique hunting action.

Old-School-SSR-Summer-Shad-1024x680-1.jpg

And finally, we also managed a great deal on the Mann's Slick Lures Alabama Rigs. We have these priced at $10.99 each, and with the Tin Boats member discount, that makes them around $9.90 each 8)

Thanks everyone one, and tight lines!

https://www.HomeBrewedTackle.com

Latest posts