November 2012 Member Monthly Giveaway Winner - fish devil

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Contest Starts Today and ends on Nov 10, 2012. (Running a little late, I know)

Please Read this before going forward: Monthly Giveaway Rules <---Click here!
If you do not follow the rules, You will not get the prize. Please don't make me feel bad. :LOL2:

Rules:
Read the Rules above!
If you made at least 4 posts in October 2012 your'e eligible.
Moderators, you can get in on these contests too. They are not rigged, I swear.

Winner will be chosen by Random.org https://www.random.org/

All you need to do is reply here ONCE with the word IN. It will go by the order you respond in.

This months winner is going to win a ThinkTankLures Triggerfish. Check out their website, all new videos and instructions on how to use this lure!

https://www.thinktanklures.com/Home_Page.html

icast_final_ad3godaddy.jpg

BassAddict said:
I do not fish anymore but this will Make a cool rear view mirror ornament for my new to me truck (whenever i get it). I am IN!

What's this crap about not fishing anymore??? Wasssuuuupp??? Also, What's this crap about not eating pizza anymore? Wasssuuuppp? If this is true, you're not the same Bassaddict I used to know???? wasssuuuuppp?????

If all this is true, does esquired (aka Capt.Ahab) know about all this ****??? If he does, he should kick your a** ?? :) :):)

FishingCop said:
What's this crap about not fishing anymore??? Wasssuuuupp??? Also, What's this crap about not eating pizza anymore? Wasssuuuppp? If this is true, you're not the same Bassaddict I used to know???? wasssuuuuppp?????

If all this is true, does esquired (aka Capt.Ahab) know about all this ****??? If he does, he should kick your a** ?? :) :):)

Nope, not since the move unless you count the trip on a head boat with Moo and his brother inlaw, and a trip to OC Maryland with Ahab and his family. Now with the weather turning cold I feel my hibernation instincts kicking in (I hate cold more than Fender hates Mondays) so I doubt ill be fishing until the thaw unless Ahab hijacks me for some bone chilling striper fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts