Facebook Contest

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HBT Chris

Reaction score
Hey guys! In an attempt to get a few more people to "like" our facebook page, and a way to thank those that already have, we are having a contest on Facebook for 2 Alabama Rigs. These are the Mann's Slick Lures Alabama Rigs, and all you have to do to enter is to "Like" our page and then post "In" on the status for the contest.

If you interested, check it out! Since we don't have that many "like's" so far, I'm guessing the odds aren't too bad that you may win!

https://www.facebook.com/HomeBrewedTackle

Thanks to everyone who participated! We had a bit of a hick-up with facebook having our initial post disappear, but in the end, it all worked out. The winner has been notified!

Thanks again!

HBT Chris said:
Thanks to everyone who participated! We had a bit of a hick-up with facebook having our initial post disappear, but in the end, it all worked out. The winner has been notified!

Thanks again!

I don't think I received that notification....guess it's another Facebook hick-up? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Latest posts