Fishing Shows..!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwaz

Reaction score
If you are in the St Louis area, we will be at the "Let's Go Fishing Show" in Collinsville IL. The show is from Jan. 4th -- 6th. Stop by and see us and take 15% off your order if you tell us you read this on TinBoat! This is only for those who are at the show and purchase supplies from us!

Hope to see you soon..!!

We will let you know where we will be next, so check back..!!!

Happy Fishing to ALL!!

S&MFISH said:
That's right! It is this weekend. I haven't been to that one in over 10yrs. Now I have a reason to go. Talked to the wife and she's game,so we'll see you there.

Don't know if I'll make it, but if I can, it will be on Sunday. Hope to see you there.

I was there today and its a great show as usual. lots of different items for sale... good prices on most all items...I also attended the Crappie seminar and found it enjoyable..... Oh yeah I did buy some "stuff" but not to much... Now I want to go fishing.

I never made it. The wife had too many plans for me. Plus, it was my mom's birthday so I spent some time with her. Guess I made the right call....but I sure wanted to go.

We had a great show in Collinsville and look forward to our 4 day show in Kansas City!! Starts Jan 10th to Jan 13th!!! If you are in the area, stop by and see us...again we will give 15% off your order if you tell us you saw this on TinBoats.net at the show...

Then we are not doing shows again until Feb. Check back to see if we will be in your area..

Happy Fishing..!!!!

Latest posts